Saturday 6 July 2013

Class 1 Exercise

This is the pictures of the fellow students in my class that I had to sketch in three minutes as they pose.










After I sketched them we had to go around and pic our two favourite pictures for each others drawings. When I came back I was a little bit surprise with the results. The top favourite of the group was my second favourite ( 3 from the top in this file) and the second favourite was actually one of the ones I disliked the most ( 2 from bottom). The reason for the 2 from the bottom was the one I disliked was because I made him too fat compared to the student. Anyways my top favourites were, in this set up of the pictures, is the 3rd and 4th from the top. I like these two because of their position of  the person and how well they represent how the person looked when I drew them.

No comments:

Post a Comment